Rockbourne Trout Fishery Rules
- No catch and release under any circumstances
- No Dogs, no radios, no litter
- Children on the premises are to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The fishery is open at 8.30am, closing time is seasonal, please check the board.
- On reaching your limit you must stop fishing, but you may purchase additional tickets.
- All fish caught must be weighed and recorded on the return ticket provided (including nil returns).
- No wading or swimming.
- Fly fishers may be accompanied by one non fishing guest only.
- All fishers must have a landing net and priest.
- By paying for a ticket, you undertake to accept and abide by the fishery rules, if you break these rules we regret that you will be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
- The management take no responsibility for any circumstances affecting the premises that are beyond their control.
- All visitors to Rockbourne Trout Fishery enter at their own risk. No Liability attaches to the Management for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property.
- Fly fishers must have a correct and current fishing license on the day.
- Minimum 6lb breaking strain leader.